Goodsend and its’ founder, Arjun Srivastava, are thrilled to announce that they’ve been accepted into Goodie Nation’s accelerator program for social entrepreneurs and diverse founders! Here is some information about the prestigious Goodie Nation program:
- Goodie Nation exists to eliminate the relationship gap that stands in the way of success for too many promising entrepreneurs, especially those who are people of color, women, or aren’t located in coastal financial centers. By making sure that every entrepreneur, no matter their background or location, can access the relationships they need to thrive, we are building a more sustainable and prosperous future for all.
- There are 408 Active Founders in the program
- 1200 experts and advisors
- Their program has helped companies raise $35M+ in funding and grants via their network
- Their goal is to push scalable tech startups & tech-enabled small businesses toward profitability
Learn more about Goodie Nation and the accelerator program that Goodsend has just joined here: https://goodienation.org/